Feb 15 (Reuters) - Enbridge Inc:
* Enbridge and Energy Transfer join to provide crude oil pipeline access to
eastern gulf coast market
* Says converted 30-inch diameter crude oil pipeline is expected to be in
service by 2015.
* Pipeline will have capacity of up to 420,000 to 660,000 barrels per day (bpd)
* Project will involve conversion from natural gas service to crude oil service
of certain segments of pipeline
* Enbridge and Energy Transfer would each own 50% of the joint venture entity
* Trunkline conversion will create first pipeline transport option for
transport of crude oil to eastern gulf coast from midwest U.S
* Source text
* Further company coverage
(Bangalore Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
Copyright Thomson Reuters 2013. All rights reserved.
The copying, republication or redistribution of Reuters News Content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters.