Dec 4 (Reuters) - Progress Energy Resources Corp:
* Petronas & Progress announce the next phase of LNG export project
* Says project will include two trains, or liquefaction plants, when initially
* Project's feasibility study for a lng export facility on lelu island has been
* Project is moving into the pre front-end engineering design phase
* Sees natural gas throughput at lng export facility to increase to 6 million
tonnes/annum/train, if petronas deal approved
* Source text
* Further company coverage
(Bangalore Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
Copyright Thomson Reuters 2012. All rights reserved.
The copying, republication or redistribution of Reuters News Content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters.