At XE, our employees are at the heart of our organization. We value our employees, and strive to keep them motivated and engaged by providing a flexible and social work environment. Our unique culture is built on encouraging a healthy work-life balance. We are always looking for dedicated and talented members to join the XE team. View our available employment opportunities below.
- Selected as a GTA Top Employer by The Globe and Mail for the last 4 years
- Established in 1993
- Profitable, growing, privately held, and community-involved
- 40 hour work week and flex time supports work-life balance
- Benefits include dental, maternity, and RSP matching
- Free gym, showers, personal trainer, and games room
- Relaxed but motivated, collegial but dedicated
- Excellent opportunities for advancement!
If you’re passionate about data and technology, meticulous about details, and love crafting and implementing innovative ideas, then we’re glad you’re here. XE is seeking a dynamic Marketing Analyst to join our team. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will play an integral part of the team, providing analytical leadership and executing your ideas to drive growth. With strong emphasis on performance optimization based on a continual “test, measure, and refine” approach, you will play a critical role in our small, but dedicated team. At XE, your contributions can be appreciated by millions of people around the world.See job posting details ►
USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER
XE.com has a 1 year, full time contract opening for a Web Designer. We are looking for a bright, talented, and creative user experience designer to help us continue to expand and enhance the services we offer. You will report to our Creative Director and work closely with our development team on XE's properties updates, enhancements, maintenance and growth.See job posting details ►