At XE, our employees are at the heart of our organization. We value our employees, and strive to keep them motivated and engaged by providing a flexible and social work environment. Our unique culture is built on encouraging a healthy work-life balance. We are always looking for dedicated and talented members to join the XE team. View our available employment opportunities below.
- Selected as a GTA Top Employer by The Globe and Mail for the last 4 years
- Established in 1993
- Profitable, growing, privately held, and community-involved
- 40 hour work week and flex time supports work-life balance
- Benefits include dental, maternity, and RSP matching
- Free gym, showers, personal trainer, and games room
- Relaxed but motivated, collegial but dedicated
- Excellent opportunities for advancement!
USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER
XE.com has a 1 year, full time contract opening with potential extension to permanent for a User Experience Designer. We are looking for a bright, talented, and creative user experience designer to help us continue to expand and enhance the services we offer. You will report to our Creative Director and work closely with our marketing and development teams on updates, enhancements, maintenance and growth of XE's properties.See job posting details ►