At XE, our employees are at the heart of our organization. We value our employees, and strive to keep them motivated and engaged by providing a flexible and social work environment. Our unique culture is built on encouraging a healthy work-life balance. We are always looking for dedicated and talented members to join the XE team. View our available employment opportunities below.
- Selected as a GTA Top Employer by The Globe and Mail for the last 4 years
- Established in 1993
- Profitable, growing, privately held, and community-involved
- 40 hour work week and flex time supports work-life balance
- Benefits include dental, maternity, and RSP matching
- Free gym, showers, personal trainer, and games room
- Relaxed but motivated, collegial but dedicated
- Excellent opportunities for advancement!
XE.com has a permanent, full time openings for Software Developers of all levels. Reporting to the Software Development Manager, the developer is responsible for working with internal partners to develop all aspects of the software development life cycle (requirements, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance).See job posting details ►
Digital Marketing Specialist
If you’re passionate about digital marketing, love to dig into data to discover actionable insights, and are a skilled communicator, then we’re glad you’re here. XE is seeking a dynamic Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team.See job posting details ►
XE Data Product Manager
With over 20 million unique visitors a month and over a thousand corporate clients, XE is at the forefront of global currency services and innovation. Data is at the core of our business and we need a strong product manager to help define and lead the vision for our data products. This key role is responsible for managing the entire XE Data product line life cycle across strategic product planning, definition, development and operations.See job posting details ►