At XE, our employees are at the heart of our organization. We value our employees, and strive to keep them motivated and engaged by providing a flexible and social work environment. Our unique culture is built on encouraging a healthy work-life balance. We are always looking for dedicated and talented members to join the XE team. View our available employment opportunities below.
- Selected as a GTA Top Employer by The Globe and Mail for the last 4 years
- Established in 1993
- Profitable, growing, privately held, and community-involved
- 40 hour work week and flex time supports work-life balance
- Benefits include dental, maternity, and RSP matching
- Free gym, showers, personal trainer, and games room
- Relaxed but motivated, collegial but dedicated
- Excellent opportunities for advancement!
Network Systems Administrator
XE is seeking a Network Systems Administrator to join our team. Reporting to the Director of IT, the Network Systems Administrator is responsible for supporting and maintaining the XE computing infrastructure and assisting XE staff with computer related issues. This include datacenter server systems, network equipment, virtualization, and cloud deployments.See job posting details ►
XE is seeking a Security Administrator to join our team. Reporting to the Director of IT, the Security Administrator is responsible for supporting, monitoring, and maintaining the security of XE computing infrastructure. This include datacenter server systems, network equipment, virtualization, and cloud deployments. See job posting details ►
Accounts Payable/Payroll Clerk – 1 Year Maternity Leave Contract
XE.com is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable/Payroll Clerk to join our team. This position is ideal for an organized self-starter who is meticulous with the details, and passionate about all things finance.See job posting details ►