Please check back often for an updated list of available job opportunities.
- Selected as a GTA Top Employer by The Globe and Mail for both 2011 and 2012
- Established in 1993
- Profitable, growing, privately held, and community-involved
- 40 hour work week and flex time supports work-life balance
- Benefits include dental, maternity, and RSP matching
- Free gym, showers, personal trainer, and games room
- Relaxed but motivated, collegial but dedicated
- Excellent opportunities for advancement!
XE.com has a permanent, full time openings for Software Developers of all levels. Reporting to the Software Development Manager, the developer is responsible for working with internal partners to develop all aspects of the software development life cycle (requirements, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance).See job posting details ►
Network Systems Administrator
XE is seeking a Network Systems Administrator to join our team. Reporting to the IT Manager, the Network Systems Administrator is responsible for supporting and maintaining the XE computing infrastructure and assisting XE staff with computer related issues.See job posting details ►
XE.com has a permanent, full time opening for a Web Designer. We are looking for a bright, talented, and creative web designer to help us continue to expand and enhance the services we offer. You will report to our Creative UI UX Manager and work closely with our development team on XE's properties updates, enhancements, maintenance and growth.See job posting details ►
Live Currency Rates
Popular Currency Profiles
- Forex: USD/CAD Technical Analysis ? Support Seen Below 1.06
- Forex: EUR/GBP Technical Analysis ? Sellers Ready to Take Over?
- Fitch Downgrades QBE's IDR to 'A-'; Affirms IFS at 'A+'; Outlook Negative
- India's Nov trade deficit narrows on falling gold, oil imports
- Forex: Yen Gains, Aussie and Kiwi Dollars Fall on Fed Taper Speculation
- India cbank chief Rajan: focus is on inflation, growth stabilising