Decode an IBAN Number
|Option 1: Decode and Validate a Specified IBAN Number|
|Option 2: Decode and Validate a Sample IBAN Number for a Country|
In the form above, provide a specific IBAN number or select a country to view a sample IBAN. We will decode the resulting IBAN number into all its its constitutent parts.
IBAN Numbers (International Bank Account Numbers) are used in a number of countries, but principally in Europe. IBAN numbers are a way to convey, with a single number, all the information required to identify a specific bank account. Although the length and structure of IBAN numbers varies from country to country, their composition follows strict rules. Knowing those rules for all countries enables us to decode the meaning of any IBAN number you provide.
Live Currency Rates
- Kansas meat packer recalls ground beef for possible E.coli
- RPT-Australia dlr slugged to 3yr low as Fed flags stimulus slowdown
- Australia dlr slugged to 3yr low as Fed flags stimulus slowdown
- U.S. House panel OKs bill to prohibit mandatory auditor rotation
- LS Power, NRG add new generation in time to meet Texas power use
- Ally deal draws limited objections from ResCap creditors