Decode an IBAN Number
|Option 1: Decode and Validate a Specified IBAN Number|
|Option 2: Decode and Validate a Sample IBAN Number for a Country|
In the form above, provide a specific IBAN number or select a country to view a sample IBAN. We will decode the resulting IBAN number into all its its constitutent parts.
IBAN Numbers (International Bank Account Numbers) are used in a number of countries, but principally in Europe. IBAN numbers are a way to convey, with a single number, all the information required to identify a specific bank account. Although the length and structure of IBAN numbers varies from country to country, their composition follows strict rules. Knowing those rules for all countries enables us to decode the meaning of any IBAN number you provide.
Live Currency Rates
- TREASURIES-Bonds supported after dovish Fed comments
- BOJ keeps policy on hold; Kiuchi proposes looser price target timeframe
- TABLE-Bangladesh key economic indicators - May 22
- UPDATE 1-Freeport Indonesia says death toll rises to 28 after tunnel accident
- MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - May 22
- TABLE-Japan April commodity imports