Decode an IBAN Number
|Option 1: Decode and Validate a Specified IBAN Number|
|Option 2: Decode and Validate a Sample IBAN Number for a Country|
In the form above, provide a specific IBAN number or select a country to view a sample IBAN. We will decode the resulting IBAN number into all its its constitutent parts.
IBAN Numbers (International Bank Account Numbers) are used in a number of countries, but principally in Europe. IBAN numbers are a way to convey, with a single number, all the information required to identify a specific bank account. Although the length and structure of IBAN numbers varies from country to country, their composition follows strict rules. Knowing those rules for all countries enables us to decode the meaning of any IBAN number you provide.
Live Currency Rates
- RPT-WRAPUP 2-Asian markets hammered on China fears, Fed exit plan
- COMMODITIES-Bruised by bleak China data, Fed policy plan
- Palestinians step up campaign for Gaza 'Arab Idol' star
- TABLE-UAE c.bank April foreign assets at $66 bln, highest since 2007
- Turkish c.bank opens $75 mln forex-selling auction
- GLOBAL ECONOMY-China, euro zone threaten U.S.-led economic recovery