Decode an IBAN Number
|Option 1: Decode and Validate a Specified IBAN Number|
|Option 2: Decode and Validate a Sample IBAN Number for a Country|
In the form above, provide a specific IBAN number or select a country to view a sample IBAN. We will decode the resulting IBAN number into all its its constitutent parts.
IBAN Numbers (International Bank Account Numbers) are used in a number of countries, but principally in Europe. IBAN numbers are a way to convey, with a single number, all the information required to identify a specific bank account. Although the length and structure of IBAN numbers varies from country to country, their composition follows strict rules. Knowing those rules for all countries enables us to decode the meaning of any IBAN number you provide.
Live Currency Rates
- Corruption trial of Canadian trader ends in Cuba, with verdict soon
- Lobbying in American-US Airways deal focuses on small cities
- UPDATE 5-Truck crash caused Washington state bridge collapse -officials
- Federal agency accepts Nevada hospital's plan to curb patient-dumping
- UPDATE 2-Violence spreads outside Swedish capital but violence abates
- Associate of arms dealer Viktor Bout extradited to New York