XE Currency FAQ
Yes! The XE Data Feed is a professional-grade currency data service designed for commercial use in accounting systems, custom software, and e-commerce sites. These are just some of the features:
- Easily access every world currency.
- No need to buy hardware or software.
- Choose when your specific feed updates.
- Select the format that suits you: HTML, CSV, or XML.
- License historical currency rates.
Live Currency Rates
- Are We at the Long-Awaited Shift in Risk?
- Sterling Stumbles as Disinflation Accelerates; Light Week Ahead
- Will EUR/USD Break 1.3000 or 1.2750 on Heavy Data, Risk Trends?
- TABLE-Bangladesh key economic indicators - May 25
- Chinese premier criticises EU move on trade measures
- Gold Rebounds as Stocks Retreat- Is It Time to Buy?