XE Currency FAQ
Yes! The XE Data Feed is a professional-grade currency data service designed for commercial use in accounting systems, custom software, and e-commerce sites. These are just some of the features:
- Easily access every world currency.
- No need to buy hardware or software.
- Choose when your specific feed updates.
- Select the format that suits you: HTML, CSV, or XML.
- License historical currency rates.
Live Currency Rates
- UPDATE 1-Gazprom aims to sign basic terms of China gas deal in Sept
- UPDATE 1-Outokumpu says has not sought ThyssenKrupp loan waiver
- Serbia raises economic growth target to 2-3 pct
- UPDATE 2-Weak rand boosts export demand to shrink South Africa current account ...
- S&P says Czech rating unaffected by government collapse
- UPDATE 1-Britain says reckless bankers could face jail