XE Currency FAQ
Yes! The XE Data Feed is a professional-grade currency data service designed for commercial use in accounting systems, custom software, and e-commerce sites. These are just some of the features:
- Easily access every world currency.
- No need to buy hardware or software.
- Choose when your specific feed updates.
- Select the format that suits you: HTML, CSV, or XML.
- License historical currency rates.
Live Currency Rates
- Shanghai rebar comes off 3-week high, China output weighs
- PRESS DIGEST-New York Times business news - June 18
- Indonesian consumers less confident in May, worries on economy
- RESEARCH ALERT-Amadeus: Berenberg starts with buy
- Indonesia fuel hike to take effect after compensation plan finalised
- China money rates stay high, ignore small PBOC injection