XE Currency FAQ
Yes! The XE Data Feed is a professional-grade currency data service designed for commercial use in accounting systems, custom software, and e-commerce sites. These are just some of the features:
- Easily access every world currency.
- No need to buy hardware or software.
- Choose when your specific feed updates.
- Select the format that suits you: HTML, CSV, or XML.
- License historical currency rates.
Live Currency Rates
- TABLE-Indian banks' refinancing with RBI falls to 140.95 bln rupees - cbank
- UPDATE 1-Cinda prices biggest 2013 Asia-Pacific IPO at top, raising $2.5bln
- Fitch Affirms Westfield's Rating at 'A-'; Outlook Stable
- TABLE-China c.bank's maturing reverse repos next week
- TABLE-PBOC weekly open market operations at a glance
- MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Dec 5