XE Currency FAQ
Yes! The XE Data Feed is a professional-grade currency data service designed for commercial use in accounting systems, custom software, and e-commerce sites. These are just some of the features:
- Easily access every world currency.
- No need to buy hardware or software.
- Choose when your specific feed updates.
- Select the format that suits you: HTML, CSV, or XML.
- License historical currency rates.
Live Currency Rates
- Fitch Maintains Rating Watch Negative on Phoenix Companies, Inc.
- UPDATE 2-Ireland says will not be U.S. 'whipping boy' on tax
- Forward Calendar - U.S. corporate bond new issues
- CORRECTED-TREASURIES-U.S. bonds fall as Fed tapering jitters persist
- PRECIOUS-Gold slides as Fed chief hints at reduced bond buying
- BRIEF-M'bishi Motors To Erase Cumulative Losses Of JPY 900 bln - Nikkei