XE Currency FAQ
Yes! The XE Data Feed is a professional-grade currency data service designed for commercial use in accounting systems, custom software, and e-commerce sites. These are just some of the features:
- Easily access every world currency.
- No need to buy hardware or software.
- Choose when your specific feed updates.
- Select the format that suits you: HTML, CSV, or XML.
- License historical currency rates.
Live Currency Rates
- FOREX-Euro at 5-week highs before ECB, U.S. data
- BOJ Kuroda: Japan to see 2 pct inflation toward fiscal 2015
- Norway c.bank: crown could strengthen somewhat in coming quarters
- UK gas and power prices rise on cold weather outlook
- RESEARCH ALERT-Eads: Deutsche Bank raises target price
- TABLE-Norway c.bank cuts 2014-2015 growth forecasts