XE Currency FAQ
Yes! The XE Data Feed is a professional-grade currency data service designed for commercial use in accounting systems, custom software, and e-commerce sites. These are just some of the features:
- Easily access every world currency.
- No need to buy hardware or software.
- Choose when your specific feed updates.
- Select the format that suits you: HTML, CSV, or XML.
- License historical currency rates.
Live Currency Rates
- UAE economic growth accelerates to 4.4 pct in 2012
- Bank of England's King sends message to successor Carney
- TABLE-Israel PMI falls in April but stays above 50-point level
- FirstGroup plans 600 mln rights issue -report
- TABLE-Oman March bank lending +8.7 pct y/y, slowest in 2 yrs
- France in talks with U.S., Israel to buy drones - minister