XE Currency FAQ
Yes! The XE Data Feed is a professional-grade currency data service designed for commercial use in accounting systems, custom software, and e-commerce sites. These are just some of the features:
- Easily access every world currency.
- No need to buy hardware or software.
- Choose when your specific feed updates.
- Select the format that suits you: HTML, CSV, or XML.
- License historical currency rates.
Live Currency Rates
- Truck load in Washington state bridge collapse believed taller than span's low ...
- UPDATE 2-Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets
- Kerry presses Egypt on economic reform, says aid depends on it
- UPDATE 1-One driver killed as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets
- UPDATE 5-Two freight trains collide in Missouri, bringing down overpass
- One driver killed as heavy rains flood streets in San Antonio