XE Currency FAQ
Yes! The XE Data Feed is a professional-grade currency data service designed for commercial use in accounting systems, custom software, and e-commerce sites. These are just some of the features:
- Easily access every world currency.
- No need to buy hardware or software.
- Choose when your specific feed updates.
- Select the format that suits you: HTML, CSV, or XML.
- License historical currency rates.
Live Currency Rates
- Death toll rises to at least 51 in Oklahoma tornado -state agency
- UPDATE 9-Monster tornado devastates Oklahoma town; at least 37 dead
- Philippines - Market factors to watch on May 21
- UPDATE 2-Kerry visits Oman for arms deal signing, talks on Syria, Mideast
- Glance-PRESS DIGEST - Financial Times - May 21
- NYMEX-Oil prices dip to around $96.50 as supplies weigh