XE Currency FAQ
Yes! The XE Data Feed is a professional-grade currency data service designed for commercial use in accounting systems, custom software, and e-commerce sites. These are just some of the features:
- Easily access every world currency.
- No need to buy hardware or software.
- Choose when your specific feed updates.
- Select the format that suits you: HTML, CSV, or XML.
- License historical currency rates.
Live Currency Rates
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Senate in around-the-clock session to confirm Obama nominees
- EU banking watchdog warns of risks from Bitcoin
- UPDATE 2-US transport regulator might move against in-flight calls
- Forex Strategy Video: Trading Implications for USDCHF from EURUSD, EURCHF
- U.S. traders fear rejection of corn byproduct by GMO-wary China
- FOREX-U.S. dollar regains traction, Aussie hits the skids