XE Currency FAQ
Troy Ounces. Troy Ounces are the standard of measure for precious metals and gemstones all around the world. Avoirdupois ounces are used for pretty much everything else, and are the "normal" ounces with which most people are familiar.
Live Currency Rates
- Google's wearable Glass gadget: cool or creepy?
- Rate cuts possible as Polish inflation set to stay low-central banker
- Greece's Piraeus hire banks to advise on share issue-sources
- Germany's Merkel visits Pope, urges tougher market controls
- Rome protest turns up heat on new PM Letta
- TABLE-UAE April inflation eases to 0.9 pct y/y