XE Currency FAQ
Note: If you need data for commercial purposes, read about our XE Datafeed.
Our advanced systems factor in data from a wide variety of sources and automatically correct errors. We generate a highly reliable datafeed that is more timely and accurate than any of our individual feeds. Because we use live, real-time rate feeds from global forex markets, currency rates can be updated even when their country's markets are closed. If a currency is not regularly traded, we use the most recent data available. XE is proud to incorporate data from Tenfore Systems as one of our preferred data sources.
We support every world currency that we know of. If you know of one we don't, please email us.
Live Currency Rates
- U.S. CFTC watchdog faults Gensler for recusal from MF Global probe
- UPDATE 8-Oil falls on rising US gasoline stocks
- UPDATE 8-Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24
- U.S. cigarette makers boost discounts as smokers turn away
- Fitch Affirms Goldcorp Inc.'s IDR at 'BBB'; Outlook Stable
- BOJ may seek to ease bond market jitters, policy seen on hold