XE Currency FAQ
Note: If you need data for commercial purposes, read about our XE Datafeed.
Our advanced systems factor in data from a wide variety of sources and automatically correct errors. We generate a highly reliable datafeed that is more timely and accurate than any of our individual feeds. Because we use live, real-time rate feeds from global forex markets, currency rates can be updated even when their country's markets are closed. If a currency is not regularly traded, we use the most recent data available. XE is proud to incorporate data from Tenfore Systems as one of our preferred data sources.
We support every world currency that we know of. If you know of one we don't, please email us.
Live Currency Rates
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia shares sluggish, bond yields climb into US data
- TABLE-Indian banks' refinancing with RBI rises to 159.58 bln rupees - cbank
- Italy - Factors to watch on December 6
- LA sues Citi, Wells Fargo over discriminatory mortgage lending
- UPDATE 1-China's SHIBOR spikes on reform speculation but benchmark rates slide
- China 3-month SHIBOR interbank rate at highest level since June crunch