XE Currency FAQ
Our sources are global, which means that data for a currency can be updated even when the markets of its home country are closed. Because there are many currency markets all over the world, specific rates will vary from market to market. For example, prices in the New York and London metal exchanges generally follow each other, but are very seldom exactly the same.
You may also be comparing our mid-market rates to your foreign exchange provider's "buy" and "sell" rates that include overheads and profit margins. To transfer money at the best "buy" and "sell" rates guaranteed, visit XE Trade.
Live Currency Rates
- BRIEF-Clearwire says board of directors recommends stockholders vote 'For' ...
- UPDATE 5-Oil slips towards $103 on U.S. demand worries
- UPDATE 1-U.S. government taps GlaxoSmithKline for new antibiotics
- BRIEF-Analog Devices to offer about $500 mln of senior unsecured notes due 2023
- Talks over Vimpelcom's Djezzy at delicate stage -source
- UPDATE 1-Dubai lender ENBD raises $1 bln from Tier 1 bond sale