XE Currency FAQ
Our sources are global, which means that data for a currency can be updated even when the markets of its home country are closed. Because there are many currency markets all over the world, specific rates will vary from market to market. For example, prices in the New York and London metal exchanges generally follow each other, but are very seldom exactly the same.
You may also be comparing our mid-market rates to your foreign exchange provider's "buy" and "sell" rates that include overheads and profit margins. To transfer money at the best "buy" and "sell" rates guaranteed, visit XE Trade.
Live Currency Rates
- UPDATE 1-French food group Danone takes stake in China Mengniu
- Fitch Rates Yanzhou Coal's Perpetual Securities 'BB(EXP)'
- REFILE-Officials warn of commuter chaos from Connecticut derailment
- Glance-METALS-Copper slips on worries Fed will turn off bond-buying tap
- Japan govt upgrades economic assessment for first time in 2 months
- Aussie, kiwi dollars off lows; focus on RBA, BOJ and Fed