XE Currency FAQ
Our sources are global, which means that data for a currency can be updated even when the markets of its home country are closed. Because there are many currency markets all over the world, specific rates will vary from market to market. For example, prices in the New York and London metal exchanges generally follow each other, but are very seldom exactly the same.
You may also be comparing our mid-market rates to your foreign exchange provider's "buy" and "sell" rates that include overheads and profit margins. To transfer money at the best "buy" and "sell" rates guaranteed, visit XE Trade.
Live Currency Rates
- HIGHLIGHTS-Bank of Korea governor's comments at news conference
- S.Korea c.bank chief: Dec rate decision was unanimous
- Islamic finance body issues guidelines on capital adequacy, takaful
- TABLE-PBOC weekly open market operations at a glance
- Australia dlr extends losses as jobs data no help; kiwi buoyed by RBNZ
- Five Chinese banks to offer 15 bln yuan deposit certificates