XE Currency FAQ
Our sources are global, which means that data for a currency can be updated even when the markets of its home country are closed. Because there are many currency markets all over the world, specific rates will vary from market to market. For example, prices in the New York and London metal exchanges generally follow each other, but are very seldom exactly the same.
You may also be comparing our mid-market rates to your foreign exchange provider's "buy" and "sell" rates that include overheads and profit margins. To transfer money at the best "buy" and "sell" rates guaranteed, visit XE Trade.
Live Currency Rates
- Australian coal port workers to strike Friday
- IMF raises Egypt 2013 CPI f'cast to 10.9 pct, highest since 2010
- Indonesia inflation may accelerate to 7 pct if govt hikes fuel prices
- Indonesia mogul ready to discuss deal on Intrepid project -letter
- S.Korea's GS E&C wins $1 bln refinery deal from Turkey
- SNAPSHOT-India stocks, bonds, rupee, swaps, call at 0435 GMT