XE Currency FAQ
The rates in our free information services are neither "buy" nor "sell" rates. Instead, they are mid-market rates derived from the mid-point between the "buy" and "sell" rates from global currency markets. Our free information services always list the mid-market rate because it indicates the value of a currency that is not weighted towards buying or selling.
"Buy" and "sell" rates include overheads and profit margins that are independently set by foreign exchange providers; their rates can vary a lot and will differ from the mid-market rate, so we recommend you shop around. To transfer money at the best buy and sell rates guaranteed, visit XE Trade.
Live Currency Rates
- UPDATE 2-U.S. FHA faces $1.3 billion capital shortfall
- INDICATORS - HUNGARY - Updated on Dec 13
- A USD/JPY Short That’s Playing Nice
- Graphic Rewind: US Dollar Rallies to a 3-Month High Despite Quiet Week
- U.S. Senate vote on Yellen not seen before Wednesday
- Monte Paschi shareholder says contacts for stake sell are 'difficult'