XE Currency FAQ
The rates in our free information services are neither "buy" nor "sell" rates. Instead, they are mid-market rates derived from the mid-point between the "buy" and "sell" rates from global currency markets. Our free information services always list the mid-market rate because it indicates the value of a currency that is not weighted towards buying or selling.
"Buy" and "sell" rates include overheads and profit margins that are independently set by foreign exchange providers; their rates can vary a lot and will differ from the mid-market rate, so we recommend you shop around. To transfer money at the best buy and sell rates guaranteed, visit XE Trade.
Live Currency Rates
- TREASURIES-Prices gain after solid TIPS auction
- REUTERS SUMMIT-Banco do Brasil in talks to buy assets in Chile, Colombia, US
- UPDATE 1-Pentagon sees slight drop in F-35 acquisition costs -sources
- UPDATE 1-Goldman Sachs banker settles SEC 'pay-to-play' charges
- Quebec to do own review of Enbridge pipeline project
- UPDATE 1-U.S. SEC charges former LPL adviser with $2 mln civil fraud