XE Currency FAQ
The rates in our free information services are neither "buy" nor "sell" rates. Instead, they are mid-market rates derived from the mid-point between the "buy" and "sell" rates from global currency markets. Our free information services always list the mid-market rate because it indicates the value of a currency that is not weighted towards buying or selling.
"Buy" and "sell" rates include overheads and profit margins that are independently set by foreign exchange providers; their rates can vary a lot and will differ from the mid-market rate, so we recommend you shop around. To transfer money at the best buy and sell rates guaranteed, visit XE Trade.
Live Currency Rates
- Latin America's free trade bloc lifts tariffs, eyes Asian markets
- Japan PM Abe: Hope BOJ communicates with markets more than ever
- PRESS DIGEST - Vietnam - May 24
- BRIEF-School Specialty says plan of reorganization confirmed by bankruptcy court
- RPT-Hong Kong shares to open flat, Lenovo jumps after earnings
- UPDATE 1-Pentagon sees doubled cost for rocket launch program