XE Currency FAQ
The rates in our free information services are neither "buy" nor "sell" rates. Instead, they are mid-market rates derived from the mid-point between the "buy" and "sell" rates from global currency markets. Our free information services always list the mid-market rate because it indicates the value of a currency that is not weighted towards buying or selling.
"Buy" and "sell" rates include overheads and profit margins that are independently set by foreign exchange providers; their rates can vary a lot and will differ from the mid-market rate, so we recommend you shop around. To transfer money at the best buy and sell rates guaranteed, visit XE Trade.
Live Currency Rates
- BRIEF-Federal Mogul defers refinancing and extends rights offering expiration ...
- Turkish c.bank opens $25 mln intraday forex-selling auction
- As Glencore grows, investors ask about life after Ivan
- UPDATE 1-Russian ally Kyrgyzstan sets U.S. air base closure deadline
- Polish c.bank cut rates in June on low CPI, growth-minutes
- Brazil's jobless rate stable at 5.8 percent in May