XE Currency FAQ
The rates in our free information services are neither "buy" nor "sell" rates. Instead, they are mid-market rates derived from the mid-point between the "buy" and "sell" rates from global currency markets. Our free information services always list the mid-market rate because it indicates the value of a currency that is not weighted towards buying or selling.
"Buy" and "sell" rates include overheads and profit margins that are independently set by foreign exchange providers; their rates can vary a lot and will differ from the mid-market rate, so we recommend you shop around. To transfer money at the best buy and sell rates guaranteed, visit XE Trade.
Live Currency Rates
- China to probe use of foreign currency in trade finance
- ECB's Asmussen backs German finmin's call to regulate banks more
- ThyssenKrupp says keeping its European steel unit
- How to Trade Euro Pound Wedge Forex Breakout
- UPDATE 1-BOJ Gov Kuroda warns against overly complex forward guidance
- BOJ Gov Kuroda warns against overly complex forward guidance