XE Currency FAQ
The rates in our free information services are neither "buy" nor "sell" rates. Instead, they are mid-market rates derived from the mid-point between the "buy" and "sell" rates from global currency markets. Our free information services always list the mid-market rate because it indicates the value of a currency that is not weighted towards buying or selling.
"Buy" and "sell" rates include overheads and profit margins that are independently set by foreign exchange providers; their rates can vary a lot and will differ from the mid-market rate, so we recommend you shop around. To transfer money at the best buy and sell rates guaranteed, visit XE Trade.
Live Currency Rates
- Greek party leaders to meet Thursday over ERT impasse
- BRIEF-Orchard Supply says U.S. bankruptcy court approved all first day motions ...
- UPDATE 1-U.S. rate futures traders see Fed rate hike in late 2014
- US-based bond funds suffer biggest outflows since 2008 - ICI
- Advocacy groups urge new US envoy to push Congo governance
- Theft of F-35 design data is helping U.S. adversaries -Pentagon