XE Currency FAQ
The rates in our free information services are neither "buy" nor "sell" rates. Instead, they are mid-market rates derived from the mid-point between the "buy" and "sell" rates from global currency markets. Our free information services always list the mid-market rate because it indicates the value of a currency that is not weighted towards buying or selling.
"Buy" and "sell" rates include overheads and profit margins that are independently set by foreign exchange providers; their rates can vary a lot and will differ from the mid-market rate, so we recommend you shop around. To transfer money at the best buy and sell rates guaranteed, visit XE Trade.
Live Currency Rates
- Are We at the Long-Awaited Shift in Risk?
- Sterling Stumbles as Disinflation Accelerates; Light Week Ahead
- Will EUR/USD Break 1.3000 or 1.2750 on Heavy Data, Risk Trends?
- TABLE-Bangladesh key economic indicators - May 25
- Chinese premier criticises EU move on trade measures
- Gold Rebounds as Stocks Retreat- Is It Time to Buy?