XE Currency FAQ
The rates in our free information services are neither "buy" nor "sell" rates. Instead, they are mid-market rates derived from the mid-point between the "buy" and "sell" rates from global currency markets. Our free information services always list the mid-market rate because it indicates the value of a currency that is not weighted towards buying or selling.
"Buy" and "sell" rates include overheads and profit margins that are independently set by foreign exchange providers; their rates can vary a lot and will differ from the mid-market rate, so we recommend you shop around. To transfer money at the best buy and sell rates guaranteed, visit XE Trade.
Live Currency Rates
- REUTERS SUMMIT-Paraguay central banker sees stable rates, tame inflation in 2013
- Pension gaps at not-for-profit U.S. hospitals growing -Moody's
- DIARY - Today in Washington - May 22
- UPDATE 7-Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24
- UPDATE 2-South Sudan cuts oil output, sees new problems with Sudan
- UPDATE 2-Bank of Canada's Carney says Europe needs big reforms