Frequently Asked Questions
These are the most frequently asked questions about currency rates, our websites, or our services. If you can't find your answer here, you can probably find it in our more specific Product FAQs.
- How do I exchange currency through XE.com?
- Can I get a currency data feed?
- Can you send me currency rates by email?
- Are there advertising or sponsorship opportunities available?
- What languages does your customer service team support?
- I have specific questions about one of your products. Where do I find answers?
- Where do you get your currency rates?
- Are your currency rates "buy" or "sell" rates?
- How can I get historical currency rates?
- I use your rates for a practical purpose. Can you guarantee their accuracy?
- I compared your rates to other rates and they don't agree. Why?
- Why doesn't your service have my currency?
- Do you have information about the "Euro"?
- You list your precious metal rates in ounces. Are those Troy or Avoirdupois ounces?
- I noticed an incorrect date or time in one of your services. What's wrong?
- Your converter is serving up an error or it doesn't perform a conversion. What's wrong?
- Can I link to your site from my page?
- Can I use the XE logo on my site?
- Can I put your currency converter on my site?
Live Currency Rates
- WRAPUP 1-Fed's Evans: Open to December taper, but prefers to wait
- Forex: Dollar Destined for Breakout Next Week, But Trend?
- Forex Strategy Video: When Event Risk Like NFPs is Not Market Moving
- WRAPUP 7-U.S. unemployment rate hits 5-year low, eyes on the Fed
- BofA's record $500 mln accord over Countrywide wins approval
- Fed's Evans: Can't imagine rate hike even at 6.25 pct jobless rate