Conversor de divisas XE
¿Sabía usted que...?
- Price & Time: Calm Before the Storm?
- Preview for FOMC Meeting and Trade Setups for USD-pairs
- Copper Jumps On Supply Disruption and Chinese Market Recovery
- US Dollar Likely to Rise After FOMC Policy Announcement
- Crude Oil, Gold Treading Water as SPX 500 Tries to Launch Recovery
- Japanese Yen Steady after Retail Sales Contract, Risk Focus Intensifying
Conversor de divisas XE
El conversor de divisas XE incluye un conversor de divisas, una tabla de tipos de cambio cruzados y noticias del mercado de divisas para mantenerlo actualizado sobre el par de divisas que más le interese. Visite Currency Encyclopedia ►
Análisis del mercado de XE
North American Edition2015-07-29 10:30 UTC
EUR-USD has oscillated around 1.1050, leaving both yesterday's low at 1.1022 and high at 1.1099 untroubled. USD-JPY, meanwhile, oscillated around 123.50, leaving yesterday's 123.79 high untested. Market participants are waiting on the FOMC in the U.S., which concludes its two-day meeting today. No surprises are likely, and while the overall tone is likely to be more upbeat than the previous FOMC in June, the Fed is not likely to commit to a September ... Read More ►
European Edition2015-07-29 06:17 UTC
The major dollar pairings have held within yesterday's ranges. EUR-USD stuck to a modest oscillation in the upper 1.10s while USD-JPY remained stuck around 123.50. News that Japan retail trade for June fell -0.8 % m/m, slightly better than the -0.9% consensus forecast, had little impact. Market participants are now waiting on the FOMC in the U.S., which concludes its two-day meeting today. No surprises are likely, and while the overall tone is likely to ... Read More ►
Asian Edition2015-07-28 19:13 UTC
FX trade was quiet through the Tuesday session in N.Y. with most major dollar pairings inside of relatively narrow trading bands. A much weaker than expected consumer confidence print resulted in the biggest moves of the day, though dollar losses were small in the scheme of things. Trade slowed to a crawl after the London close, as markets prepared for Wednesday's FOMC announcement. EUR-USD found support into 1.1020, though managed highs of just 1.10644 ... Read More ►
¿Desea enviar dinero al extranjero? La transferencia de dinero en línea es fácil con XE. Nuestro servicio trabaja con su banco y es gratis registrarse.
- Cotizaciones en línea gratis
- Tipos de cambio competitivos
- Opciones de transferencia de dinero sin gastos
- Haga una oferta por su tarifa preferida
¿Necesita tarifas de grado comercial para su negocio? XE Currency Data API se integra fácilmente con su sistema y tiene entrega de datos garantizada.
- 150+ recursos globales
- Tarifas para cada divisa mundial
- Precisión con tarifas registradas
- Escoja la frecuencia de las actualizaciones