XOF - CFA Franc
The CFA Franc is the currency of Communauté Financière Africaine (BCEAO). Our currency rankings show that the most popular Communauté Financière Africaine (BCEAO) Franc exchange rate is the XOF to USD rate. The currency code for Francs is XOF. Below, you'll find CFA Franc rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read CFA Franc News, or take XOF rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top XOF Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 100, 500
Freq Used: 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000
Bank of Central African States
Users: Communauté Financière Africaine (BCEAO), Benin, Burkina Faso, more ...Have more info about the CFA Franc?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the XOF?
- UPDATE 1-France's Hollande says difficult for CAR head to stay in place
- France's Hollande says will be tough to keep CAR's head in place
- China to probe use of foreign currency in trade finance
- ECB's Asmussen backs German finmin's call to regulate banks more
- ThyssenKrupp says keeping its European steel unit
- Rebound in Data, Turn Lower in Equities Could Help Ailing Yen