XDR - IMF Special Drawing Rights
The IMF Special Drawing Rights is the currency of International Monetary Fund (IMF). Our currency rankings show that the most popular International Monetary Fund (IMF) Special Drawing Rights exchange rate is the XDR to EUR rate. The currency code for Special Drawing Rights is XDR. Below, you'll find IMF Special Drawing Rights rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read IMF Special Drawing Rights News, or take XDR rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top XDR Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Users: International Monetary Fund (IMF)Have more info about the IMF Special Drawing Rights?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the XDR?
- FOREX-Dollar scales 5-yr peak against yen as markets brace for Fed meeting
- Forex: NZD/USD Technical Analysis ? Rejected at Channel Top
- Forex: AUD/USD Technical Analysis ? Bearish Continuation Questionable
- African Markets - Factors to watch on Dec 13
- South African Markets - Factors to watch on Dec 13
- TABLE-Indian banks' refinancing with RBI rises to 295.45 bln rupees - cbank