XDR - IMF Special Drawing Rights
The IMF Special Drawing Rights is the currency of International Monetary Fund (IMF). Our currency rankings show that the most popular International Monetary Fund (IMF) Special Drawing Rights exchange rate is the XDR to EUR rate. The currency code for Special Drawing Rights is XDR. Below, you'll find IMF Special Drawing Rights rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read IMF Special Drawing Rights News, or take XDR rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top XDR Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Users: International Monetary Fund (IMF)Have more info about the IMF Special Drawing Rights?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the XDR?
- Fitch Affirms Techem at 'BB-'; Outlook Stable
- CME live cattle futures edge lower with beef prices
- TREASURIES-U.S. bond prices steady as inflation stays tame
- UPDATE 2-Canada household debt-to-income ratio hits record high
- UPDATE 2-Bankers get some breathing space over EU bonus cap
- U.S. FHA says facing $1.3 billion capital shortfall