XAF - Central African CFA Franc BEAC
The Central African CFA Franc BEAC is the currency of Communauté Financière Africaine (BEAC). Our currency rankings show that the most popular Communauté Financière Africaine (BEAC) CFA Franc BEAC exchange rate is the XAF to USD rate. The currency code for Francs is XAF. Below, you'll find Central African CFA Franc BEAC rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Central African CFA Franc BEAC News, or take XAF rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top XAF Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 100, 500
Freq Used: 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000
Bank of Central African States
Users: Communauté Financière Africaine (BEAC), Cameroon, Central African Republic, more ...Have more info about the Central African CFA Franc BEAC?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the XAF?
- Britain to pay more for power than Germany for a decade-C.Suisse
- WRAPUP 1-IMF praises Spain, Ireland reforms but warns of risks
- Omega Advisors' Cooperman sees change in SandRidge management-CNBC
- UPDATE 1-Cyprus cabinet approves preliminary deal for LNG terminal
- U.S. judge limits ex-Goldman Sachs exec's defense in fraud case
- Cervical cancer vaccines cut rates of HPV infections -U.S.