VUV - Ni-Vanuatu Vatu
The Ni-Vanuatu Vatu is the currency of Vanuatu. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Vanuatu Vatu exchange rate is the VUV to AUD rate. The currency code for Vatu is VUV, and the currency symbol is VT. Below, you'll find Ni-Vanuatu Vatu rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Ni-Vanuatu Vatu News, or take VUV rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top VUV Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: 1VT, 2VT, 5VT, 10VT, 20VT, 50VT, 100VT
Freq Used: 100VT, 200VT, 500VT, 1000VT, 2000VT, 5000VT, 10000VT
Reserve bank of Vanuatu
Users: VanuatuHave more info about the Ni-Vanuatu Vatu?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the VUV?
- INSTANT VIEW 2-South Africa's Q1 c/act deficit narrows to 5.8 pct
- UPDATE 1-Slovenia's recession may last through 2014, says central bank official
- INSTANT VIEW-S.Africa May inflation slows to 5.6 pct y/y
- INSTANT VIEW 1-South Africa's Q1 c/act deficit narrows to 5.8 pct
- BoE split 6-3 against more QE at King's final meeting
- Kenyan shilling pauses at 13-wk low, seen easing further