VND - Vietnamese Dong
The Vietnamese Dong is the currency of Viet Nam. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Viet Nam Dong exchange rate is the VND to USD rate. The currency code for Dong is VND, and the currency symbol is ₫. Below, you'll find Vietnamese Dong rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Vietnamese Dong News, or take VND rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top VND Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: ₫200, ₫500, ₫1000, ₫2000, ₫5000
Freq Used: ₫100, ₫200, ₫500, ₫1000, ₫2000, ₫5000, ₫10000, ₫20000, ₫500000
State Bank of Vietnam
Users: Viet NamHave more info about the Vietnamese Dong?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the VND?
- Kenyan shilling pauses at 13-wk low, seen easing further
- American Airlines, US Airways seek EU approval for merger
- China executes official for child rapes after online uproar
- UPDATE 1-Sweden jobless rate drop underlines expected economic improvement
- UPDATE 1-Sweden raises $3 bln in Nordea stake sale
- Fairfax Holdings to raise stake in Greek Eurobank Properties