UGX - Ugandan Shilling
The Ugandan Shilling is the currency of Uganda. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Uganda Shilling exchange rate is the UGX to USD rate. The currency code for Shillings is UGX, and the currency symbol is USh. Below, you'll find Ugandan Shilling rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Ugandan Shilling News, or take UGX rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Notice: As of March 30, 2013, the 1987 series of UGX is no longer legal tender. The currency will be exchangeable at any commercial bank until May 30, 2013 and at any Bank of Uganda branch until December 30, 2013.
Top UGX Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the UGX?
- RPT-Rate cuts possible as Polish inflation set to stay low -central banker
- BRIEF-Xcite Energy receives $15 mln from data sale
- BRIEF-Sirius Minerals says confident can overcome planning objections
- UPDATE 2-Japan upgrades economic outlook as Abe's policies take hold
- BRIEF-Vatukoula Gold raises 4.5 mln stg in subscription deal
- Poland - Factors to Watch on May 20