UAH - Ukrainian Hryvna
The Ukrainian Hryvna is the currency of Ukraine. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Ukraine Hryvna exchange rate is the EUR to UAH rate. The currency code for Hryvnia is UAH, and the currency symbol is ₴. Below, you'll find Ukrainian Hryvna rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Ukrainian Hryvna News, or take UAH rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top UAH Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the UAH?
- AP chief says phone probe makes news sources reluctant to talk
- UPDATE 2-UAE economy grows at fastest rate since 2006
- UK lawmakers consider probe into transparency of mining firms
- Corporate debt abuse claims prompt Israeli review
- Glance-REFILE-PRESS DIGEST - Sunday British business - May 19
- German minister calls EU move on China solar 'grave mistake'