UAH - Ukrainian Hryvna
The Ukrainian Hryvna is the currency of Ukraine. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Ukraine Hryvna exchange rate is the EUR to UAH rate. The currency code for Hryvnia is UAH, and the currency symbol is ₴. Below, you'll find Ukrainian Hryvna rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Ukrainian Hryvna News, or take UAH rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top UAH Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the UAH?
- How to Trade Euro Pound Wedge Forex Breakout
- UPDATE 1-BOJ Gov Kuroda warns against overly complex forward guidance
- BOJ Gov Kuroda warns against overly complex forward guidance
- Weekly Forex Trading Forecast: Coming Days Key for Dollar, Forex Majors
- Australian Dollar Finds a Temporary Lifeline in Seasonal Forces
- Euro Avoids Stimulus-Led Collapse but a Strong Rally Unlikely