UAH - Ukrainian Hryvna
The Ukrainian Hryvna is the currency of Ukraine. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Ukraine Hryvna exchange rate is the EUR to UAH rate. The currency code for Hryvnia is UAH, and the currency symbol is ₴. Below, you'll find Ukrainian Hryvna rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Ukrainian Hryvna News, or take UAH rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top UAH Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the UAH?
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Dollar gains, world shares slip on wary view of Fed
- UPDATE 1-U.S. transportation head joins debate on in-flight calls
- U.S. Senate in around-the-clock session to confirm Obama nominees
- AUD/USD Breaking Down; Remember 8/30 Gap at .8900
- What Does the USDOLLAR Mean for Gold
- A Rare Reversal Pattern in AUD/CAD