SVC - Salvadoran Colon
The Salvadoran Colon is the currency of El Salvador. Our currency rankings show that the most popular El Salvador Colon exchange rate is the SVC to USD rate. The currency code for Colones is SVC, and the currency symbol is $. Below, you'll find Salvadoran Colon rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Salvadoran Colon News, or take SVC rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Notice: As of 2001, the Law of Monetary Integration allows the circulation of the US dollar (USD) in Salvador with a fixed exchange rate of 8.75 colones. The colon is still legal tender, however it is no longer in circulation and is rarely used.
Top SVC Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: $1, $5, ¢5, ¢10, ¢25, ¢50
Rarely Used: ¢1, ¢2, ¢3
Freq Used: $1, $2, $5, $10, $25, $50, $100, $200
Users: El SalvadorHave more info about the Salvadoran Colon?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the SVC?
- Fitch Affirms China's Franshion at 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable
- Portuguese leaders build faith in bailout exit
- Taiwan April industrial output down 0.88 pct y/y
- PRECIOUS-Gold rebounds from losses as China data pummels stocks
- UPDATE 1-Indonesia union urges completion of probes into Freeport tunnel ...
- TABLE-Italy March retail sales fall 0.3 pct m/m, down 3.0 pct y/y