SHP - Saint Helenian Pound
The Saint Helenian Pound is the currency of Saint Helena. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Saint Helena Pound exchange rate is the USD to SHP rate. The currency code for Pounds is SHP, and the currency symbol is £. Below, you'll find Saint Helenian Pound rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Saint Helenian Pound News, or take SHP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top SHP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: £1, £2, p1, p2, p5, p10, p20, p50
Freq Used: £5, £10, £20
Users: Saint HelenaHave more info about the Saint Helenian Pound?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the SHP?
- TABLE-Foreign investors net buyers of Japan shares for last week
- FOREX-Yen still vulnerable; focus shifts to ECB meeting
- PRECIOUS-Gold rallies suddenly as short covering offsets Fed worries
- DailyFX Technical Focus: 12/4/2013
- DIARY - Today in Washington - Dec 5
- UPDATE 2-Credit Suisse fund adds Brazil inflation debt after slump