SHP - Saint Helenian Pound
The Saint Helenian Pound is the currency of Saint Helena. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Saint Helena Pound exchange rate is the USD to SHP rate. The currency code for Pounds is SHP, and the currency symbol is £. Below, you'll find Saint Helenian Pound rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Saint Helenian Pound News, or take SHP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top SHP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: £1, £2, p1, p2, p5, p10, p20, p50
Freq Used: £5, £10, £20
Users: Saint HelenaHave more info about the Saint Helenian Pound?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the SHP?
- Sri Lanka rupee firmer on exporter dollar conversions
- UPDATE 1-ECB's `ugly deleveraging' may call for new policies -Coeure
- Fitch Affirms Mongolia at 'B+'; Revises Outlook to Negative
- Fitch Affirms Mfb Hungarian Development Bank and Hungarian Export Import Bank ...
- Fitch Affirms Landesbank Baden-Wuerttemberg's Public Sector Pfandbriefe at ...
- Fitch Affirms Italy's Trentino Sviluppo SpA'at 'A-'; Outlook Negative