PHP - Philippine Peso
The Philippine Peso is the currency of Philippines. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Philippines Peso exchange rate is the PHP to USD rate. The currency code for Pesos is PHP, and the currency symbol is ₱. Below, you'll find Philippine Peso rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Philippine Peso News, or take PHP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top PHP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: ₱1, ₱5, ₱10, 25
Rarely Used: 1, 2, 5, 10
Freq Used: ₱20, ₱50, ₱100, ₱200, ₱500, ₱1000
Rarely Used: ₱5, ₱10
Central Bank of the Philippines
Users: PhilippinesHave more info about the Philippine Peso?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the PHP?
- Russia c.bank shifts boundaries of its floating corridor
- Sri Lanka rupee retreats from 5-week high on importer dollar demand
- CNH Tracker-China's move to quicken capital reforms may be risky
- South African Markets - Factors to watch on Dec 5
- INDICATORS - Kazakhstan - Dec 5
- TABLE-Indian banks' refinancing with RBI falls to 140.95 bln rupees - cbank