PGK - Papua New Guinean Kina
The Papua New Guinean Kina is the currency of Papua New Guinea. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Papua New Guinea Kina exchange rate is the AUD to PGK rate. The currency code for Kina is PGK, and the currency symbol is K. Below, you'll find Papua New Guinean Kina rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Papua New Guinean Kina News, or take PGK rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top PGK Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the PGK?
- Forex Strategy Video: Gauging Taper Speculation and the Dollar
- RBNZ exempts new residential construction loans from LVR limits
- WRAPUP 1-Policy centrist says ready to taper Fed bond buys
- U.S. Treasury prods mortgage servicers to perform better
- UPDATE 2-U.S. household net worth hits record high in Q3
- TREASURIES-Bonds concede most gains before supply