PGK - Papua New Guinean Kina
The Papua New Guinean Kina is the currency of Papua New Guinea. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Papua New Guinea Kina exchange rate is the AUD to PGK rate. The currency code for Kina is PGK, and the currency symbol is K. Below, you'll find Papua New Guinean Kina rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Papua New Guinean Kina News, or take PGK rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top PGK Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the PGK?
- Forex Strategy Video: Why S&P 500 Seasonality Can Help Your Trading...And ...
- U.S. Senate approves Watt as housing finance regulator
- Clubby ties between U.S. CEOs and board audit committees-study
- BoE policymaker: Securitisation could boost lending to business -FT
- Nigeria's NNPC hasn't accounted for $50 bln in oil sales - cbank
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks slip, dollar retreats on Fed uncertainty