NGN - Nigerian Naira
The Nigerian Naira is the currency of Nigeria. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Nigeria Naira exchange rate is the NGN to USD rate. The currency code for Nairas is NGN, and the currency symbol is ₦. Below, you'll find Nigerian Naira rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Nigerian Naira News, or take NGN rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top NGN Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the NGN?
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks slip on Fed taper view; dollar nears highs
- U.S. states affected by deadly pig virus now at 20 - USDA
- TREASURIES-Yield curve flattens as inflation stays tame
- LIVESTOCK-Lower cash prices drop CME live cattle futures
- USD/JPY Trades to 2013 High and Reverses; Trade Setup in GBP/JPY
- DIARY-Federal Reserve Events