MMK - Burmese Kyat
The Burmese Kyat is the currency of Myanmar (Burma). Our currency rankings show that the most popular Myanmar (Burma) Kyat exchange rate is the MMK to USD rate. The currency code for Kyats is MMK, and the currency symbol is K. Below, you'll find Burmese Kyat rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Burmese Kyat News, or take MMK rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Notice: The MMK rates listed on XE.com are the official exchange rates. The black market MMK rates may vary significantly.
Top MMK Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: K1, K5, K10, K50, K100, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50
Freq Used: K1, K5, K10, K20, K50, K100, K200, K500, K1000, K5000, K10000, 50
Central Bank of Myanmar
Users: Myanmar (Burma)Have more info about the Burmese Kyat?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the MMK?
- REFILE-UPDATE 2-U.S. Senate in around-the-clock session to confirm Obama ...
- Glance-PRESS DIGEST- British Business - Dec 13
- Forex: EURUSD Down First Day in 8, USDJPY Tests 5-Year Highs
- Australia dollar savaged as bears heed RBA's call
- Glance-PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - Dec 13
- Japan boosts currency swap deals with some ASEAN nations-finmin