LYD - Libyan Dinar
The Libyan Dinar is the currency of Libya. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Libya Dinar exchange rate is the LYD to EUR rate. The currency code for Dinars is LYD, and the currency symbol is LD. Below, you'll find Libyan Dinar rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Libyan Dinar News, or take LYD rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top LYD Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the LYD?
- Turkish shares slide as investors take profit, banks lead fall
- UPDATE 3-FDA staff says Merck's sleep drug effective, questions dosage
- UPDATE 3-Freeport, Plains sweeten takeover deal with dividends
- Europe Gasoline/Naphtha-Prices rise as supply tightens
- S&P lowers Jordan sovereign credit rating to BB-minus from BB
- UPDATE 1-Greece's Piraeus Bank one-off gain masks profit drop