LVL - Latvian Lat
The Latvian Lat is the currency of Latvia. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Latvia Lat exchange rate is the LVL to EUR rate. The currency code for Lati is LVL, and the currency symbol is Ls. Below, you'll find Latvian Lat rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Latvian Lat News, or take LVL rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
The Latvian Lats will be replaced by the Euro on January 1, 2014. The Lats will expire and no longer be accepted as legal tender from January 15, 2014.
Top LVL Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the LVL?
- DIARY - Today in Washington - Dec 9
- GLOBAL ECONOMY WEEKAHEAD-Fearing the Fed, aching for the ECB
- UPDATE 1-Venezuela local vote tests President Maduro's strength
- UPDATE 2-ECB ready to act further if necessary - Weidmann
- UPDATE 2-Iran president Rouhani targets stagflation in first budget
- UPDATE 1-German watchdog wants bigger government role in setting benchmarks