KES - Kenyan Shilling
The Kenyan Shilling is the currency of Kenya. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Kenya Shilling exchange rate is the KES to USD rate. The currency code for Shillings is KES, and the currency symbol is KSh. Below, you'll find Kenyan Shilling rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Kenyan Shilling News, or take KES rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top KES Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: KSh1, KSh5, KSh10, KSh20
Rarely Used: c50, c40
Freq Used: KSh50, KSh100, KSh200, KSh500, KSh1000
Rarely Used: KSh10, KSh20
Central Bank of Kenya
Users: KenyaHave more info about the Kenyan Shilling?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the KES?
- PRECIOUS-Gold up on weaker dollar, stimulus hopes before Fed testimony
- EU mergers and takeovers (May 22)
- Bulgarian energy firm BEH to meet investors for 250 mln Euro bond
- Profit growth moderates for China state firms in Jan-April
- EMERGING MARKETS-Hungary rallies, Russian stocks rise
- Fitch Revises BP's Outlook to Stable; IDR Affirmed at 'A'