KES - Kenyan Shilling
The Kenyan Shilling is the currency of Kenya. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Kenya Shilling exchange rate is the KES to USD rate. The currency code for Shillings is KES, and the currency symbol is KSh. Below, you'll find Kenyan Shilling rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Kenyan Shilling News, or take KES rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top KES Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: KSh1, KSh5, KSh10, KSh20
Rarely Used: c50, c40
Freq Used: KSh50, KSh100, KSh200, KSh500, KSh1000
Rarely Used: KSh10, KSh20
Central Bank of Kenya
Users: KenyaHave more info about the Kenyan Shilling?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the KES?
- Obama tries to bounce back after tough week
- White House accuses Republicans of 'fishing expeditions'
- GLOBAL ECONOMY WEEKAHEAD-Sluggish growth to extend into May
- AP chief says phone probe makes news sources reluctant to talk
- UPDATE 2-UAE economy grows at fastest rate since 2006
- UK lawmakers consider probe into transparency of mining firms