IRR - Iranian Rial
The Iranian Rial is the currency of Iran. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Iran Rial exchange rate is the USD to IRR rate. The currency code for Rials is IRR, and the currency symbol is ﷼. Below, you'll find Iranian Rial rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Iranian Rial News, or take IRR rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top IRR Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: ﷼50, ﷼100, ﷼250, ﷼500, ﷼1000
Freq Used: ﷼100, ﷼200, ﷼500, ﷼1000, ﷼2000, ﷼5000, ﷼10000, ﷼20000, ﷼50000, ﷼100000
Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran
Users: IranHave more info about the Iranian Rial?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the IRR?
- Turkish central bank sells $70 mln in forex-selling auction
- UPDATE 1-U.S. says euro zone's long recession is ending
- U.S. commercial paper market grows in week-Fed
- UPDATE 1-India's battle with weak growth, high inflation gets more challenging
- U.S. says euro zone recession ending
- Turkish central bank opens $70 mln forex-selling auction