IRR - Iranian Rial
The Iranian Rial is the currency of Iran. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Iran Rial exchange rate is the USD to IRR rate. The currency code for Rials is IRR, and the currency symbol is ﷼. Below, you'll find Iranian Rial rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Iranian Rial News, or take IRR rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top IRR Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: ﷼50, ﷼100, ﷼250, ﷼500, ﷼1000
Freq Used: ﷼100, ﷼200, ﷼500, ﷼1000, ﷼2000, ﷼5000, ﷼10000, ﷼20000, ﷼50000, ﷼100000
Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran
Users: IranHave more info about the Iranian Rial?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the IRR?
- Obama tries to bounce back after tough week
- White House accuses Republicans of 'fishing expeditions'
- GLOBAL ECONOMY WEEKAHEAD-Sluggish growth to extend into May
- AP chief says phone probe makes news sources reluctant to talk
- UPDATE 2-UAE economy grows at fastest rate since 2006
- UK lawmakers consider probe into transparency of mining firms