HUF - Hungarian Forint
The Hungarian Forint is the currency of Hungary. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Hungary Forint exchange rate is the HUF to EUR rate. The currency code for Forint is HUF, and the currency symbol is Ft. Below, you'll find Hungarian Forint rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Hungarian Forint News, or take HUF rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top HUF Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: Ft5, Ft10, Ft20, Ft50, Ft100, Ft200
Freq Used: Ft500, Ft1000, Ft2000, Ft5000, Ft10000, Ft20000
Hungarian National Bank
Users: HungaryHave more info about the Hungarian Forint?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the HUF?
- UPDATE 2-Investigators examine fractured rail in Connecticut train crash
- BoE governor King warns of risks in UK mortgage scheme
- Republican cites IRS scandal in close Virginia governor's race
- U.S. state cancels subsidy for investment from Pakistani company
- UPDATE 1-Investigators seek cause of New York commuter train crash
- UPDATE 1-Workers stage illegal strike at South Africa chrome mine