HRK - Croatian Kuna
The Croatian Kuna is the currency of Croatia. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Croatia Kuna exchange rate is the HRK to EUR rate. The currency code for Kuna is HRK, and the currency symbol is kn. Below, you'll find Croatian Kuna rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Croatian Kuna News, or take HRK rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top HRK Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the HRK?
- Sterling falls to three-week low vs euro, retreats against dollar
- UPDATE 1-Brazil raises interest rates on subsidized credit lines
- Fannie Mae sells $1.5 billion bills at higher rates
- UPDATE 5-Ukrainian riot police withdraw after overnight move on demonstrators
- UPDATE 1-Kenyan shilling edges up, profit-taking hits shares
- Turkish central bank opens forex-selling auction, $50 mln volume