HRK - Croatian Kuna
The Croatian Kuna is the currency of Croatia. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Croatia Kuna exchange rate is the HRK to EUR rate. The currency code for Kuna is HRK, and the currency symbol is kn. Below, you'll find Croatian Kuna rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Croatian Kuna News, or take HRK rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top HRK Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the HRK?
- Italy banks return 4 bln euros in LTRO funds in November
- Fitch: Iceland Debt Relief Programme Appears Fiscally Neutral
- CEE MARKETS 2-Currencies mixed, await clues from inflation data
- Euro bonds rise, US jobs fail to shed light on when Fed will trim stimulus
- Italy holds bond buyback, sells 1-yr bills next week
- Fitch Downgrades Credit Europe Bank N.V. to 'BB-', Affirms Russian Subsidiary