GNF - Guinean Franc
The Guinean Franc is the currency of Guinea. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Guinea Franc exchange rate is the GNF to EUR rate. The currency code for Francs is GNF. Below, you'll find Guinean Franc rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Guinean Franc News, or take GNF rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top GNF Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the GNF?
- Fitch Affirms HSBC Bank Plc's Mortgage Covered Bonds at 'AAA'; Outlook Stable
- Fitch: Carige's Non-Payment Flags Regulatory Risks for Hybrids
- RESEARCH ALERT-Centamin: RBC raises to outperform
- RESEARCH ALERT-Nestle: S&P Capital IQ raises target price
- Indian govt had no loans outstanding from cbank as on Nov 29
- India's forex reserves rise to $291.3 bln as of Nov 29-cbank