GIP - Gibraltar Pound
The Gibraltar Pound is the currency of Gibraltar. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Gibraltar Pound exchange rate is the EUR to GIP rate. The currency code for Pounds is GIP, and the currency symbol is £. Below, you'll find Gibraltar Pound rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Gibraltar Pound News, or take GIP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top GIP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: £1, £2, £5, p1, p2, p5, p10, p20, p50
Freq Used: £5, £10, £20, £50, £100
Users: GibraltarHave more info about the Gibraltar Pound?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the GIP?
- U.S. Senate approves Watt as housing finance regulator
- Clubby ties between U.S. CEOs and board audit committees-study
- BoE policymaker: Securitisation could boost lending to business -FT
- Nigeria's NNPC hasn't accounted for $50 bln in oil sales - cbank
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks slip, dollar retreats on Fed uncertainty
- TREASURIES-U.S. bond prices rise before three-year note sale