FKP - Falkland Island Pound
The Falkland Island Pound is the currency of Falkland Islands (Malvinas). Our currency rankings show that the most popular Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Pound exchange rate is the EUR to FKP rate. The currency code for Pounds is FKP, and the currency symbol is £. Below, you'll find Falkland Island Pound rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Falkland Island Pound News, or take FKP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top FKP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: £1, £2, p1, p2, p5, p10, p20, p50
Freq Used: £5, £10, £20, £50
Users: Falkland Islands (Malvinas)Have more info about the Falkland Island Pound?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the FKP?
- BoE governor King warns of risks in UK mortgage scheme
- Republican cites IRS scandal in close Virginia governor's race
- U.S. state cancels subsidy for investment from Pakistani company
- UPDATE 1-Investigators seek cause of New York commuter train crash
- UPDATE 1-Workers stage illegal strike at South Africa chrome mine
- Investigators seek cause of New York commuter train crash