FKP - Falkland Island Pound
The Falkland Island Pound is the currency of Falkland Islands (Malvinas). Our currency rankings show that the most popular Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Pound exchange rate is the USD to FKP rate. The currency code for Pounds is FKP, and the currency symbol is £. Below, you'll find Falkland Island Pound rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Falkland Island Pound News, or take FKP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top FKP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: £1, £2, p1, p2, p5, p10, p20, p50
Freq Used: £5, £10, £20, £50
Users: Falkland Islands (Malvinas)Have more info about the Falkland Island Pound?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the FKP?
- U.S. consumer credit grows more than expected in October
- UPDATE 2-Fed's Plosser: positive jobs growth another reason to taper QE
- USD Looks Ready to Close Near the Weekly Open Despite High-Risk Events
- Ex-Vitesse executives avoid prison in backdating-related case
- Cap QE and give it an expiry date -U.S. Fed's Plosser
- Pentagon approves $1.1 bln Raytheon missile sale to Saudi Arabia