FKP - Falkland Island Pound
The Falkland Island Pound is the currency of Falkland Islands (Malvinas). Our currency rankings show that the most popular Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Pound exchange rate is the EUR to FKP rate. The currency code for Pounds is FKP, and the currency symbol is £. Below, you'll find Falkland Island Pound rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Falkland Island Pound News, or take FKP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top FKP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: £1, £2, p1, p2, p5, p10, p20, p50
Freq Used: £5, £10, £20, £50
Users: Falkland Islands (Malvinas)Have more info about the Falkland Island Pound?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the FKP?
- EUR/USD Rebound Could Materialize as May PMIs Seek Lift
- UPDATE 1-China April housing inflation quickens
- UPDATE 4-Commuter trains collide in Connecticut, injuring up to 60 people
- Obama seeks to cut Afghan war spending by 10 pct
- TABLE-China property price changes in April
- China April home prices rise 4.9 pct y/y-Reuters calculation