DZD - Algerian Dinar
The Algerian Dinar is the currency of Algeria. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Algeria Dinar exchange rate is the DZD to EUR rate. The currency code for Dinars is DZD. Below, you'll find Algerian Dinar rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Algerian Dinar News, or take DZD rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top DZD Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the DZD?
- Indonesia's Oct retail sales surge on strong household spending
- CORRECTED-MORNING BID: EUROPE-A daily note from our Economics/Politics Editor
- Turkish lira firms as Q3 growth exceeds forecasts
- China's banks to offer certificates of deposit this week-sources
- Turkish central bank says bids in 1-week repo 9.181 billion lira
- TABLE-UK trade balance narrows slightly in Oct