CUP - Cuban Peso
The Cuban Peso is the currency of Cuba. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Cuba Peso exchange rate is the CUP to USD rate. The currency code for Pesos is CUP, and the currency symbol is ₱. Below, you'll find Cuban Peso rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Cuban Peso News, or take CUP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top CUP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: ₱1, ₱3, ¢1, ¢2, ¢5, ¢20
Freq Used: ₱1, ₱3, ₱5, ₱10, ₱20, ₱50, ₱100
Users: CubaHave more info about the Cuban Peso?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the CUP?
- RPT-Japan April exports rise 3.8 pct year/year - MOF
- UPDATE 1-S.Korea short-term external debt ratio at 7-year low
- UPDATE 3-U.S. Senate panel approves sweeping immigration bill
- Ex-strategist can sue UBS as whistleblower -U.S. judge
- Glance-PRESS DIGEST - Financial Times - May 22
- Japan April exports rise 3.8 pct year/year - MOF