CUP - Cuban Peso
The Cuban Peso is the currency of Cuba. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Cuba Peso exchange rate is the CUP to USD rate. The currency code for Pesos is CUP, and the currency symbol is ₱. Below, you'll find Cuban Peso rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Cuban Peso News, or take CUP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top CUP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: ₱1, ₱3, ¢1, ¢2, ¢5, ¢20
Freq Used: ₱1, ₱3, ₱5, ₱10, ₱20, ₱50, ₱100
Users: CubaHave more info about the Cuban Peso?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the CUP?
- Indian FX/debt factors to watch - Dec 11
- VIETNAM PRESS-Banking sector reports higher assets - Vietnam Economic Times
- China's banks to offer 19 bln yuan of deposit certs Thurs - statement
- Australian dlr holds gains, NZD hit by Fonterra's dividend cut
- Europe edges toward plan to close failing banks
- Fitch: Better News for Main Indian Telcos as Outlook Turns Stable