CUC - Cuban Convertible Peso
The Cuban Convertible Peso is the currency of Cuba. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Cuba Convertible Peso exchange rate is the CUC to EUR rate. The currency code for Convertible Pesos is CUC, and the currency symbol is CUC$. Below, you'll find Cuban Convertible Peso rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Cuban Convertible Peso News, or take CUC rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Warning: As of 14th November 2004, all exchange between CUC and USD is subject to a 10% Cuban tax on top of all exchange rates.
As of 14th March 2011, exports are exempt from the 10% Cuban tax.
Top CUC Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
- Forex Strategy Video: When Event Risk Like NFPs is Not Market Moving
- WRAPUP 7-U.S. unemployment rate hits 5-year low, eyes on the Fed
- BofA's record $500 mln accord over Countrywide wins approval
- Fed's Evans: Can't imagine rate hike even at 6.25 pct jobless rate
- US Dollar Falls Despite Strong Payrolls Data - What Could Save it?
- U.S. FHA to lower loan limits in 2014