CUC - Cuban Convertible Peso
The Cuban Convertible Peso is the currency of Cuba. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Cuba Convertible Peso exchange rate is the CUC to EUR rate. The currency code for Convertible Pesos is CUC, and the currency symbol is CUC$. Below, you'll find Cuban Convertible Peso rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Cuban Convertible Peso News, or take CUC rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Warning: As of 14th November 2004, all exchange between CUC and USD is subject to a 10% Cuban tax on top of all exchange rates.
As of 14th March 2011, exports are exempt from the 10% Cuban tax.
Top CUC Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: CUC$1, ¢1, ¢5, ¢10, ¢25, ¢50
Freq Used: CUC$1, CUC$3, CUC$5, CUC$10, CUC$50, CUC$100
Central Bank of Cuba
Users: CubaHave more info about the Cuban Convertible Peso?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- UPDATE 1-SandRidge CEO Tom Ward ousted, Bennett takes job
- BRIEF-Willis Lease Finance further expands revolving credit facility to $450 mln
- WRAPUP 5-Bernanke says Fed likely to reduce stimulus this year
- 'No, we can't'-Japan's conservative values collide with plan to mobilise women ...
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks, bonds drop as Fed points to reduced bond buying
- Canadian Natural chairman says high costs hurt Canada oil sector