BDT - Bangladeshi Taka
The Bangladeshi Taka is the currency of Bangladesh. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Bangladesh Taka exchange rate is the BDT to USD rate. The currency code for Taka is BDT, and the currency symbol is Tk. Below, you'll find Bangladeshi Taka rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Bangladeshi Taka News, or take BDT rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top BDT Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: Tk1, Tk2, Tk5
Rarely Used: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50
Freq Used: Tk2, Tk5, Tk10, Tk20, Tk50, Tk100, Tk500, Tk1000
Rarely Used: Tk1
Users: BangladeshHave more info about the Bangladeshi Taka?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the BDT?
- Fitch Downgrades Credit Europe Bank N.V. to 'BB-', Affirms Russian Subsidiary
- UPDATE 2-Mexico leaves interest rate on hold to aid recovery
- Ex-Barclays boss Diamond set be called in UK court case
- Fitch Affirms Ras Al Khaimah at 'A'; Outlook Stable
- Fitch Affirms Region of Bretagne at 'AA'; Outlook Stable
- TREASURIES-Bonds steady after data; investors mull Fed policy