ALL - Albanian Lek
The Albanian Lek is the currency of Albania. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Albania Lek exchange rate is the ALL to EUR rate. The currency code for Leke is ALL, and the currency symbol is Lek. Below, you'll find Albanian Lek rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Albanian Lek News, or take ALL rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top ALL Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: Lek1, Lek5, Lek10, Lek20, Lek50, Lek100
Freq Used: Lek200, Lek500, Lek1000, Lek2000, Lek5000
Bank of Albania
Users: AlbaniaHave more info about the Albanian Lek?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the ALL?
- Indian FX/debt factors to watch - June 19
- TABLE-Japan May's commodity imports
- BRIEF-Valeant Pharma announces launch of private offering of senior notes
- UPDATE 1-Japan finds highly toxic strontium in Fukushima groundwater
- JGBs little changed as investors seek clarity on Fed policy
- Australia merchandise imports rise 2 pct in May