ALL - Albanian Lek
The Albanian Lek is the currency of Albania. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Albania Lek exchange rate is the EUR to ALL rate. The currency code for Leke is ALL, and the currency symbol is Lek. Below, you'll find Albanian Lek rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Albanian Lek News, or take ALL rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top ALL Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: Lek1, Lek5, Lek10, Lek20, Lek50, Lek100
Freq Used: Lek200, Lek500, Lek1000, Lek2000, Lek5000
Bank of Albania
Users: AlbaniaHave more info about the Albanian Lek?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the ALL?
- Fitch Affirms Mitchells & Butlers Finance's Notes
- PRECIOUS-Gold at 3-week high on weaker dollar; Fed still in the shadows
- UPDATE 3-Egyptian urban inflation soars, adds to risk of social unrest
- EUROPE POWER-Spot up on cold, no impact from EU carbon plan
- The sooner Fed tapers, the better for world economy -Brazil cbank
- Fitch Affirms Novartis AG at 'AA'; Outlook Stable