ALL - Albanian Lek
The Albanian Lek is the currency of Albania. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Albania Lek exchange rate is the EUR to ALL rate. The currency code for Leke is ALL, and the currency symbol is Lek. Below, you'll find Albanian Lek rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Albanian Lek News, or take ALL rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top ALL Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: Lek1, Lek5, Lek10, Lek20, Lek50, Lek100
Freq Used: Lek200, Lek500, Lek1000, Lek2000, Lek5000
Bank of Albania
Users: AlbaniaHave more info about the Albanian Lek?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the ALL?
- UPDATE 1-Loan repayments surge, put pressure on ECB
- DIARY - Major Central Bank Meetings for 2013/14
- Pakistani stocks end higher; rupee strengthens o/n rates rise
- REFILE-UPDATE 1-Search for yield may call for new ECB policies -Coeure
- UPDATE 2-In landmark for EU, Ireland leaves its bailout behind
- Russian central bank cuts dollar, ups euro in FX reserves as of Mar. 31