XE Currency Converter
Did you know?
- Consolidation or Breakdown in NZD/USD?
- EUR/USD May Target Mid-$1.1500s; USD/JPY Best Bet for USD Gains
- Strong ISM Manufacturing to Drag on EUR/USD Advance- 1.1000 on Radar
- Crude Oil Resumes Recovery, SPX 500 Turns Lower as Expected
- British Pound May Rise as PMI Data Bolsters BOE Rate Hike Bets
- EUR/JPY Technical Analysis: Aiming Above 135.00 Figure
XE Currency Converter
XE Market Analysis
North American Edition2015-05-04 10:19 UTC
EUR-USD traded lower during London-less trade in Europe, which seemed the obvious play in thin market conditions following seven straight up days through to Friday. EUR-USD logged an intraday low at 1.1135, which is down by 90 pips on the intraday peak. EUR-JPY and other euro crosses saw a similar price action. Final PMI data out of the Eurozone had little impact. Greece remains an issue. Despite signs that the government in Athens has adopted an improved ... Read More ►
European Edition2015-05-04 06:06 UTC
EUR-USD has traded a narrow range in early-week trade just above Friday's low at 1.1174. The absence of Tokyo and London centres will ensure thin trade today. Through to Friday, the euro had climbed for seven successive days, but looks likely for a pause now. Greece remains an issue. Despite signs that the government in Athens has adopted an improved attitude, news reports from weekend negotiations suggest that fundamental differences remain with ... Read More ►
Asian Edition2015-05-01 18:10 UTC
The dollar traded broadly higher in N.Y. on Friday, though not due to incoming data, which wasn't horrible, but largely missed market forecasts. Treasury yields moved higher, supportive of the greenback, as was Wall Street's rally. After peaking at 1.1290, EUR-USD slid to session lows of 1.1175. USD-JPY rallied over its 50-day moving average, and posted nearly three week highs of 120.28.USD-CAD moved up sharply, trading over 1.2205 from 1.2090 levels at ... Read More ►
Need commercial grade rates for your business? The XE Currency Data API easily integrates with your system and has guaranteed data delivery.
- 160+ global sources
- Rates for every world currency
- Accuracy with proprietary rates
- Choose frequency of updates