ZMK - Zambian Kwacha
The Zambian Kwacha is the currency of Zambia. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Zambia Kwacha exchange rate is the ZMK to USD rate. The currency code for Kwacha is ZMK, and the currency symbol is ZK. Below, you'll find Zambian Kwacha rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Zambian Kwacha News, or take ZMK rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Notice: As of 30 June 2013, ZMK is no longer legal tender. More info ►
Top ZMK Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: ZK1, ZK5, ZK10
Rarely Used: 25N, 50N
Freq Used: ZK20, ZK50, ZK100, ZK500, ZK1000, ZK5000, ZK10000, ZK20000, ZK50000
Bank of Zambia
Users: ZambiaHave more info about the Zambian Kwacha?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the ZMK?
- UPDATE 6-Two freight trains collide in Missouri, bringing down overpass
- TABLE-Bangladesh key economic indicators - May 26
- Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- UPDATE 1-Truck load in Washington state bridge collapse believed taller than ...
- UPDATE 3-Two killed as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets
- Truck load in Washington state bridge collapse believed taller than span's low ...