XDR - IMF Special Drawing Rights
The IMF Special Drawing Rights is the currency of International Monetary Fund (IMF). Our currency rankings show that the most popular International Monetary Fund (IMF) Special Drawing Rights exchange rate is the XDR to EUR rate. The currency code for Special Drawing Rights is XDR. Below, you'll find IMF Special Drawing Rights rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read IMF Special Drawing Rights News, or take XDR rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top XDR Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Users: International Monetary Fund (IMF)Have more info about the IMF Special Drawing Rights?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- China to probe use of foreign currency in trade finance
- ECB's Asmussen backs German finmin's call to regulate banks more
- ThyssenKrupp says keeping its European steel unit
- Rebound in Data, Turn Lower in Equities Could Help Ailing Yen
- How to Trade Euro Pound Wedge Forex Breakout
- UPDATE 1-BOJ Gov Kuroda warns against overly complex forward guidance