VND - Vietnamese Dong
The Vietnamese Dong is the currency of Viet Nam. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Viet Nam Dong exchange rate is the VND to USD rate. The currency code for Dong is VND, and the currency symbol is ₫. Below, you'll find Vietnamese Dong rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Vietnamese Dong News, or take VND rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top VND Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: ₫200, ₫500, ₫1000, ₫2000, ₫5000
Freq Used: ₫100, ₫200, ₫500, ₫1000, ₫2000, ₫5000, ₫10000, ₫20000, ₫500000
State Bank of Vietnam
Users: Viet NamHave more info about the Vietnamese Dong?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the VND?
- CEE POWER-Spot up on less wind, curve spread to Germany grows
- Glance-METALS-Copper falls after China factory data hits recovery hopes
- UPDATE 3-Largest Bulgarian party clears way for new government
- UPDATE 2-Rebound in key sectors seen driving Kenya economy in 2013
- Kenya's 91-day T-bills yield drops to 8.482 pct at auction
- Il Sole 24 Ore underwrites 55-mln-euro securitisation of receivables