UAH - Ukrainian Hryvna
The Ukrainian Hryvna is the currency of Ukraine. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Ukraine Hryvna exchange rate is the EUR to UAH rate. The currency code for Hryvnia is UAH, and the currency symbol is ₴. Below, you'll find Ukrainian Hryvna rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Ukrainian Hryvna News, or take UAH rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top UAH Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
- Update-Moody's upgrades EUR 7.1m repack notes of Willow No.2 (Ireland) Plc ...
- Sri Lanka rupee eases in dull trade
- TABLE-Ghana annual inflation rises to 13.2 pct yr/yr in November
- India rupee snaps five days of gains; export growth slows
- CEE MARKETS 1-Czech stocks rise as parties reach coalition deal
- Turkish assets mixed on current account data, central banker speech