UAH - Ukrainian Hryvna
The Ukrainian Hryvna is the currency of Ukraine. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Ukraine Hryvna exchange rate is the EUR to UAH rate. The currency code for Hryvnia is UAH, and the currency symbol is ₴. Below, you'll find Ukrainian Hryvna rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Ukrainian Hryvna News, or take UAH rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top UAH Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the UAH?
- TABLE-UAE April inflation eases to 0.9 pct y/y
- UPDATE 2-China April housing inflation quickens to two year high
- Bulgarian truck drivers end blockade of traffic to Turkey
- Hopes fade for those still trapped in Freeport Indonesia mine
- EUR/USD Rebound Could Materialize as May PMIs Seek Lift
- UPDATE 1-China April housing inflation quickens