TRY - Turkish Lira
The Turkish Lira is the currency of Turkey. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Turkey Lira exchange rate is the TRY to EUR rate. The currency code for Lira is TRY, and the currency symbol is . Below, you'll find Turkish Lira rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Turkish Lira News, or take TRY rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top TRY Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Nicknames: Kağıt, Mangır, Papel
Freq Used: 1, 5Kr, 10Kr, 25Kr, 50Kr
Rarely Used: 1Kr
Freq Used: 5, 10, 20, 50
Rarely Used: 100, 200
Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
Users: Turkey, North CyprusHave more info about the Turkish Lira?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the TRY?
- Truck load in Washington state bridge collapse believed taller than span's low ...
- UPDATE 2-Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets
- Kerry presses Egypt on economic reform, says aid depends on it
- UPDATE 1-One driver killed as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets
- UPDATE 5-Two freight trains collide in Missouri, bringing down overpass
- One driver killed as heavy rains flood streets in San Antonio