SVC - Salvadoran Colon
The Salvadoran Colon is the currency of El Salvador. Our currency rankings show that the most popular El Salvador Colon exchange rate is the SVC to USD rate. The currency code for Colones is SVC, and the currency symbol is $. Below, you'll find Salvadoran Colon rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Salvadoran Colon News, or take SVC rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Notice: As of 2001, the Law of Monetary Integration allows the circulation of the US dollar (USD) in Salvador with a fixed exchange rate of 8.75 colones. The colon is still legal tender, however it is no longer in circulation and is rarely used.
Top SVC Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: $1, $5, ¢5, ¢10, ¢25, ¢50
Rarely Used: ¢1, ¢2, ¢3
Freq Used: $1, $2, $5, $10, $25, $50, $100, $200
Users: El SalvadorHave more info about the Salvadoran Colon?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the SVC?
- BRIEF-MEG Energy announces agreement to expand and extend credit facility
- UPDATE 2-Investors boost direct investment in Mexico, cut stocks
- U.S. lawmakers push for reporting of refinery outage plans
- Billionaire investor apologizes for saying women traders inferior
- Mexico eyeing retaliatory measures in U.S. meat labeling dispute
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Justice Department defends journalist email search