SHP - Saint Helenian Pound
The Saint Helenian Pound is the currency of Saint Helena. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Saint Helena Pound exchange rate is the SHP to GBP rate. The currency code for Pounds is SHP, and the currency symbol is £. Below, you'll find Saint Helenian Pound rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Saint Helenian Pound News, or take SHP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top SHP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: £1, £2, p1, p2, p5, p10, p20, p50
Freq Used: £5, £10, £20
Users: Saint HelenaHave more info about the Saint Helenian Pound?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- UPDATE 1-'Conservative Republican' at IRS defends treatment of Tea Party
- UPDATE 1-United Technologies told to pay $473 mln to U.S. in lawsuit
- UPDATE 1-U.S. SEC to seek admissions in some settlements -White
- BRIEF-Vectren says Proliance Holdings has disposed certain assets in natural ...
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Senate immigration bill would boost economy, CBO says
- UPDATE 2-Chrysler relents, to recall 2.7 mln Jeeps over fuel tanks