PLN - Polish Zloty
The Polish Zloty is the currency of Poland. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Poland Zloty exchange rate is the EUR to PLN rate. The currency code for Zlotych is PLN, and the currency symbol is zł. Below, you'll find Polish Zloty rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Polish Zloty News, or take PLN rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top PLN Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
- Rouble falls, currency policy eyed as central bank meets
- Egyptian financial regulator to retry sukuk rules in early 2014
- Russian central bank closes three more banks in crackdown
- Turkish central bank opens 4 bln lira one-week repo auction
- MORNING BID: EUROPE-A daily note from our Economics/Politics Editor
- India's Nov inflation shock cements calls for a rate hike