PLN - Polish Zloty
The Polish Zloty is the currency of Poland. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Poland Zloty exchange rate is the EUR to PLN rate. The currency code for Zlotych is PLN, and the currency symbol is zł. Below, you'll find Polish Zloty rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Polish Zloty News, or take PLN rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top PLN Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: zł1, zł2, zł5, 1gr, 2gr, 5gr, 10gr, 20gr, 50gr
Freq Used: zł10, zł20, zł50, zł100, zł200
National Bank of Poland
Users: PolandHave more info about the Polish Zloty?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the PLN?
- Death toll rises to at least 51 in Oklahoma tornado -state agency
- UPDATE 9-Monster tornado devastates Oklahoma town; at least 37 dead
- Philippines - Market factors to watch on May 21
- UPDATE 2-Kerry visits Oman for arms deal signing, talks on Syria, Mideast
- Glance-PRESS DIGEST - Financial Times - May 21
- NYMEX-Oil prices dip to around $96.50 as supplies weigh