NOK - Norwegian Krone
The Norwegian Krone is the currency of Norway. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Norway Krone exchange rate is the NOK to EUR rate. The currency code for Kroner is NOK, and the currency symbol is kr. Below, you'll find Norwegian Krone rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Norwegian Krone News, or take NOK rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top NOK Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: kr1, kr5, kr10, kr20
Freq Used: kr50, kr100, kr200, kr500, kr1000
Users: Norway, Bouvet Island, Svalbard, more ...Have more info about the Norwegian Krone?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- Super fast traders seeking potential merger -WSJ
- Whitehaven shares jump as Tinkler cuts stake
- RPT-Japan May exports rise 10.1 pct year/year - MOF
- TABLE-Bangladesh key economic indicators - June 19
- Ex-Lockheed official joins board of Norwegian titanium firm
- Japan May exports rise 10.1 pct year/year - MOF