MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
The Malaysian Ringgit is the currency of Malaysia. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Malaysia Ringgit exchange rate is the MYR to USD rate. The currency code for Ringgits is MYR, and the currency symbol is RM. Below, you'll find Malaysian Ringgit rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Malaysian Ringgit News, or take MYR rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top MYR Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
- Update-Moody's upgrades EUR 7.1m repack notes of Willow No.2 (Ireland) Plc ...
- Sri Lanka rupee eases in dull trade
- TABLE-Ghana annual inflation rises to 13.2 pct yr/yr in November
- India rupee snaps five days of gains; export growth slows
- CEE MARKETS 1-Czech stocks rise as parties reach coalition deal
- Turkish assets mixed on current account data, central banker speech