MMK - Burmese Kyat
The Burmese Kyat is the currency of Myanmar (Burma). Our currency rankings show that the most popular Myanmar (Burma) Kyat exchange rate is the MMK to USD rate. The currency code for Kyats is MMK, and the currency symbol is K. Below, you'll find Burmese Kyat rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Burmese Kyat News, or take MMK rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Notice: The MMK rates listed on XE.com are the official exchange rates. The black market MMK rates may vary significantly.
Top MMK Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: K1, K5, K10, K50, K100, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50
Freq Used: K1, K5, K10, K20, K50, K100, K200, K500, K1000, K5000, K10000, 50
Central Bank of Myanmar
Users: Myanmar (Burma)Have more info about the Burmese Kyat?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the MMK?
- Update-Moody's assigns B1 rating to Central China's proposed USD notes
- South African Markets - Factors to watch on May 22
- Turkey eyes oil, gas deals with Iraqi Kurdistan in 2013
- Czech Republic - Factors To Watch on May 22
- Alinta plans $1 bln term loan B debt raising in US - sources
- Rolls-Royce wins engine order from U.S. lessor CIT